A) Choose an Oc.
B) Answer the questions as your Oc.
C) Add an extra question and answer.
D)Tag four people please. (Or not.)
1. Hello! What's your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What food tempts you?
Steak. Steeeeeeeak. Steak.
4. Do you go to school?
I apprenticed until I was 17.
5. What animal are you or is most related to you?
I'm obviously human, but I remember my dad telling me that in some pre-apocalypse book he read, it said humans were related to...chimps? I've never seen a chimp. I assume they look a bit like humans?
6. Are you straight, gay, or what?
7. Have you hurt anyone in anyway?
Yep, and THEY DID NOT LIKE IT.
8. Have you killed someone before? (Preferably human)
I did, and though the guilt will probably always hang around, you can ask anyone and they'll tell you the bastard had it coming.
9. What class are you? (Low,medium,high)
I mostly live like a drifter, so it's been a long time since I was in any town long enough to occupy a specific place.
10. Strengths? (Speed,strength, etc.)
Aim, agility, adaptability, intimidation...and the ability to make a world-class party with only a tin of pork 'n' beans and some stale beer.
11. Any family?
Mother, three brothers, one sister (all older.) My father died when I was young.
12.What're your hobbies?
Motorbikes, goofing about outdoors, annoying Donny.
13. Got a crush?
This sexy mo-fo
14. Thought about marriage or kids?
15. Are you female, male, or both?
16. Are you human, werewolf, ghost, etc.?
Human *gives funny look*
17. Any pet peeves?
People who sugar-coat things.
18. Do you have any special abilities?
Did I tell you about the pork 'n' beans and the stale beer?
19. Any nicknames?
Nope. When you start out life with a number instead of a name, people tend not to bother with nicknames.
20. Birth defects?
No, I was lucky enough to have been born in pretty robust health.
21. Do you have a pet, sidekick, partner of any kind?
I have an Assorted Posse - Razorback, Donny, Dev, Indy, Isaac, and lately Karb, Terri, Spark Plug and Sammie.
22. When were you born?
23. What is something you would never do?
Sell out or betray a friend. That sort of behaviour...is what gets people hurt.
24. (Added question) Do you ever keep your creator scratching their head as they try to keep up with your story?